Thursday, May 22, 2008
My life is so meaningless

i didnt report today... overslept. hmm... duno why everytime i just could not focused on what i have to do. Or i just duno what can i do for every particullar day. So everytime, i will just walk around and slack like no one business...what can i do? maybe nothing... duno why i just find my whole life so meaningless. other then playing pool for just entertaining myself. After that i dun really know what can i do. Out of sudden i dont have any ambition in mind for my incoming future life time. Everyday after i got dismissed from school. i will just go some shopping centre nearby and just walk around like no one business. I dun even know what am i doing down there. i just dun feel like going home after school. i will be bored till i will go out and walk around again. i just dun have anything to do every single day that i am in.


On 11:20 AM, Isaac let go.


wo zhi dao wo bian piao liang le