Friday, May 23, 2008
I really miss the time during green beret

i just duno why, i miss the time that i spent my time with my friends of yyb during the time of green beret. yesturday night i was singing a few songs from my green beret book. while the time i was singing those songs. it really reminds me about the time i spent my time together with my friends of yyb at green beret. i was thinking the time we worship together, opening up our hearts, share of what we had learn at the end of the day. i really miss those times at green beret. every single time i think of that, i will just feel like crying out, as i really miss those days. All the rebukes we have, all the things we had learn at green beret. i really miss those times...


On 8:13 PM, Isaac let go.


wo zhi dao wo bian piao liang le