Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Quite Satisfied today :)

Yesturday night, i wasn't in a good mood. As i really open up my heart to my beloved mother. I told my mum why i wasn't in a good mood that day. As on that day i duno why i will just lose my temper easily. Maybe i m jealous of something, or maybe i m angry about something which was always in my heart... i just having this jealousy anger in my heart for a long time. but the jealousy anger i m having in heart now, it was sensitive for me to open up to my friends... so what should i do? i dun even know myself... i just like to live in my own world, all the friends i m having in school now was quite good... Since there is a girl that i need to stayed away from, which is from my class. But i dun really mind. Because thats what God wanted me to do.

Today afternoon, when i reached home. i went in to my room. i saw a note that was written by my mum. At that moment of time. i knew that my mum had loved me alot. She even wrote one chinese christian song for me. Which i liked it alot. :)


On 11:23 PM, Isaac let go.


wo zhi dao wo bian piao liang le